UKNOF51 is taking place on the 3rd and 4th of April 2023 in Manchester and the Call for Presentations (CfP) is now open. UKNOF looks for talks that provide ‘clue’ to the industry, so if you are working on something interesting or you know someone who is, there’s a potential speaking slot available for you and or them. Speakers can present over the Internet if they cannot be in Manchester.
Go to the event management site, login, and submit your proposal!
Though mainly talks, UKNOF is open to the idea of panels and other ways of sharing relevant stories. Recent successful talks have been on:
- 5G deployment, and deploying access services in rural areas
- Aspects of DNS, including new privacy features and governance
- Electricity, the grid, and powering data centres
- Fibre, optics, and transmission technologies
- Network and service automation
The community enjoys a blend of topics. If you have an idea for a new topic, please let the Programme Committee (PC) know. Either contact an individual member, write to their mailing list, or submit an abstract.
The PC will work with you, help refine your slides and prepare you for questions from the audience.
At the end of the first day there will be a welcoming social known as Pints & Packets.