The United Kingdom Network Operators’ Forum (UKNOF) acts as an open forum for operational, technical and engineering information exchange related to networking technologies and practices.
UKNOF’s mission is to support the operators who make the Internet work and help them learn from each other. It executes this mission through three activities:
- Host events that help operators communicate about Internet operations.
- Share updates about developing trends and historical events so that operators can prepare for the future and learn from the past.
- Support the professional development of people working in the UK’s Internet industry by fostering personal connections.
Two volunteer committees help UKNOF deliver on its mission.
- The Communications Committee develops, maintains, and oversees the execution of the communications strategy.
- The Programme Committee solicits and reviews proposals for talks and other content at UKNOF events. It also supports presenters so that they and event participants have the best experience possible.
If you are interested in volunteering through one of these committees, please contact one of the current members to find out what is involved and when seats will become available.
- Participation in UKNOF events, mailing lists, and other activities is targeted at those actively involved in UK network implementation and operations, but is open to any interested party.
- This includes but is not limited to companies, non-commercial organisations and individual professionals.
- Membership” is defined as all those who attend events and/or participate in activities.
UKNOF is an activity of UKIF Ltd (company number 05296550). Key information about governance is shared at each UKNOF event, and there is an annual meeting with financial reports, reports from committees, and an open forum. Annual meetings are recorded and published on our YouTube channel.
Participate in UKNOF
© 2023 UKIF Ltd. Information on UKNOF websites may not be used for non-UKNOF purposes without the written prior permission of UKIF Ltd