Terms and Conditions
CORPORATE PATRONAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All patronage amounts quoted are exclusive of applicable UK Value Added Tax and are payable without deduction.
- All agreements to provide Patronage to UKNOF, are binding and non-refundable.
- Once an invoice for patronage has been raised by UKNOF, or a Purchase Order raised by the Patron, it is deemed to be an agreement to support UKNOF.
- All patronage opportunities are on a First Come First Served basis.
- Patrons are allowed to offer sponsorship for single or multiple sponsorship slots and events.
- All patrons are supportive of UKNOF and its mission
- Once patronage for UKNOF event is agreed, the patron must immediately provide an image of their logo (in high resolution EPS, JPG, PNG) and other details required for invoicing purposes (eg, company name, contact details, email address)
- Once patronage is agreed, an invoice will be raised and this must be paid by return and at most within 30 days of invoice date, by Bank Transfer in Pounds Sterling, with all applicable bank charges paid by the Patron.
- All patronage must be received in cleared funds prior to the start of each calendar year.
- Payments received beyond our agreed credit terms will be subject to an interest charge of 8% above the bank base rate on the entire amount including any VAT, as permitted under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, as amended. We also reserve the right to charge an additional compensation claim of £70 or £100 (depending on the amount due).
- For UKNOF patronage, patron branding, logos and recognition will come into effect after patronage is received in cleared funds by UKNOF.
- All applicable patronage materials must be submitted within the production schedule.
- Where a patron benefit includes a presentation, this abstract/topic must be submitted at least three months in advance of the meeting for approval. The presentation must be in line with UKNOF’s mission and not be an out-and-out sales or promotional pitch.
- The patronage fee does not include free conference registration unless specifically stated as a patron benefit. Number of reserved meeting attendance spaces available to patrons is dependent on their level of patronage and no exceptions will be made. Other/extra spaces will need to be paid for at the current rate at the time plus any admin fees..
- Details of attendees (where included as a patron benefit) must be submitted at least a month in advance of the meeting.
- All parts of the UKNOF website, UKNOF Meeting micro sites, and UKNOF Wiki, including the attendee lists are copyright and must not be used for non-UKNOF purposes (such as marketing by patrons) without the express written permission of UKNOF.
- All public, targeted, press and news announcements and marketing are subject to approval by UKNOF.
- Subject to Clause 18 above, Patrons are encouraged to promote UKNOF and its events, in addition to inviting their customers to register for attendance.
- Patrons may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the sponsorship nor represent, advertise or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organisation except as approved in writing by UKNOF.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English law, and UKNOF and the Patron will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- UKNOF will not be liable for damage or loss to sponsors properties by fire, theft, accident, or any other cause.
- No part of an exhibit and signage or other materials may be pasted, nailed, or otherwise affixed to walls, doors or other surfaces in a way that mars or defaces the premises or equipment and furnishings. Damage from failure to observe this notice is payable by the Patron.
- Patrons indemnify and hold harmless UKNOF for any actions, causes of action, accidents, injuries or claim that may be alleged or asserted by any party arising out of the particular patronage or sponsored event and/or use or utilisation of Patrons products and/or services and any negligence of employees, officers and agents of the Sponsor.
- If any clause in these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the invalid or unenforceable wording shall be deemed to be omitted.
Guidelines for Speakers at UKNOF Events
Our primary mission is "distribution of clue". Our mailing list and meetings exist as an open environment which encourages information sharing and learning, to build an inclusive and welcoming community between the people who run the UK's IP networks.
Participate in UKNOF
This is an open participation list, comprising announcements about UKNOF meetings, plus other information and discussion of interest to network operators in the UK.
© 2023 UKIF Ltd. Information on UKNOF websites may not be used for non-UKNOF purposes without the written prior permission of UKIF Ltd